Malagasy and Maithili as Minority Language
In Malagasy and Maithili speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malagasy and Maithili as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malagasy as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Maithili as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Malagasy and Maithili dialects, then you can go to Malagasy vs Maithili Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malagasy and Maithili Regulators
Malagasy and Maithili speaking countries provide you Malagasy and Maithili regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Malagasy is not regulated.Maithili is not regulated. Also get to learn, Malagasy and Maithili Language History.
Malagasy and Maithili Continents
Thinking about Malagasy and Maithili continents in which Malagasy and Maithili speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malagasy and Maithili. Most of the Malagasy speaking countries lie in Africa. While Maithili speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malagasy and Maithili languages:
Malagasy Interesting Facts:
- Malagasy language was originated in southeast Asia, since it shares several common words and meanings with Indonesian Languages.
- About 93% of the basic vocabulary is of Malayo-Polynesian origin in Malagasy language.
Maithili Interesting Facts:
- Earlier, Maithili language was considered as the dialect of Hindi and Bengali, however in the year 2003 Maithili achieved an independent language status in India.
- Maithili has rich literature.
The Malagasy language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Malagasy language is similar to Bhojpuri Language and derived from Not Available.