Macedonian and Catalan as Minority Language
In Macedonian and Catalan speaking countries you will get the countries which have Macedonian and Catalan as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
- Catalan as minority language: Aragon, France, Italy, Spain.
If you want to compare Macedonian and Catalan dialects, then you can go to Macedonian vs Catalan Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Macedonian and Catalan Regulators
Macedonian and Catalan speaking countries provide you Macedonian and Catalan regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov" regulates Macedonian language.Catalan is regulated by Institut d'Estudis Catalans, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Macedonian and Catalan Language History.
Macedonian and Catalan Continents
Thinking about Macedonian and Catalan continents in which Macedonian and Catalan speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Macedonian and Catalan. Most of the Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Catalan speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Macedonian and Catalan languages:
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
Catalan Interesting Facts:
- Catalan is 6th most largely spoken Romance language.
- Catalan went through a golden age in low middle ages, reaching a peak of maturity and cultural richness.
The Macedonian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages whereas Macedonian language is similar to Spanish Language, Occitan Language, Italian Language, French Language and derived from Latin.