Catalan and Navajo as Minority Language
In Catalan and Navajo speaking countries you will get the countries which have Catalan and Navajo as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Catalan as minority language: Aragon, France, Italy, Spain.
- Navajo as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Catalan and Navajo dialects, then you can go to Catalan vs Navajo Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Catalan and Navajo Regulators
Catalan and Navajo speaking countries provide you Catalan and Navajo regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institut d'Estudis Catalans, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua, National Languages Committee regulates Catalan language.Navajo is not regulated. Also get to learn, Catalan and Navajo Language History.
Catalan and Navajo Continents
Thinking about Catalan and Navajo continents in which Catalan and Navajo speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Catalan and Navajo. Most of the Catalan speaking countries lie in Europe. While Navajo speaking countries lie in North America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Catalan and Navajo languages:
Catalan Interesting Facts:
- Catalan is 6th most largely spoken Romance language.
- Catalan went through a golden age in low middle ages, reaching a peak of maturity and cultural richness.
Navajo Interesting Facts:
- Navajo language is tonal language, as it heavily relies on pitch to distinguish between similar words.
- Navajo ethinc group is 2nd largest Native American group.
The Catalan language was derived from Latin and is similar to Spanish Language, Occitan Language, Italian Language, French Language whereas Catalan language is similar to Apache Language and derived from Not Available.