How are you in Catalan and Navajo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Catalan and Navajo then Catalan greetings vs Navajo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Catalan is Com estàs?.
- How are you in Navajo is Ąąʼ haʼíí baa naniná?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Catalan vs Navajo Dialects.
Other Catalan and Navajo Greetings
Are you finding few more Catalan greetings vs Navajo greetings? So let's compare other Catalan and Navajo greetings.
- Good Morning in Catalan is Bon dia.
- Good Night in Catalan is Bona nit.
- Good Morning in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh abíní.
- Good Night in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh hiiłchi'į'.