Lao and Kirundi as Minority Language
In Lao and Kirundi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Lao and Kirundi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Lao as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Kirundi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Lao and Kirundi dialects, then you can go to Lao vs Kirundi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Lao and Kirundi Regulators
Lao and Kirundi speaking countries provide you Lao and Kirundi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Lao is not regulated.Kirundi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Lao and Kirundi Language History.
Lao and Kirundi Continents
Thinking about Lao and Kirundi continents in which Lao and Kirundi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Lao and Kirundi. Most of the Lao speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kirundi speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Lao and Kirundi languages:
Lao Interesting Facts:
- There is no space left between words, only between phrases or sentences in Lao language.
- The Lao alphabets has been reformed many times over the past 50 years.
Kirundi Interesting Facts:
- Kirundi language is tonal, since it has high and low essential tones.
- Kirundi Language is referred as a language where Meeussen's rule is active, this rule describes a certain pattern of tonal change in Bantu languages.
The Lao language was derived from Pali, Sanskrit and Old Khmer Languages and is similar to Thai Language whereas Lao language is similar to Kinyarwanda Language and derived from Not Available.