How Many People Speak Lao and Kirundi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Lao vs Kirundi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Lao and Kirundi Dialects.
- Vientiane Lao speaking population: Not Available
- Northern Lao speaking population: Not Available
- Central Lao speaking population: Not Available
- Rwanda-Rundi speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Ha speaking population: 990,000.00
- Shubi speaking population: 153,000.00
More on Lao and Kirundi Dialects
Explore more on Lao and Kirundi dialects to understand them. The Lao vs Kirundi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.