Kirundi and Lithuanian as Minority Language
In Kirundi and Lithuanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kirundi and Lithuanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kirundi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Lithuanian as minority language: Poland.
If you want to compare Kirundi and Lithuanian dialects, then you can go to Kirundi vs Lithuanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kirundi and Lithuanian Regulators
Kirundi and Lithuanian speaking countries provide you Kirundi and Lithuanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kirundi is not regulated.Lithuanian is regulated by Commission of the Lithuanian Language. Also get to learn, Kirundi and Lithuanian Language History.
Kirundi and Lithuanian Continents
Thinking about Kirundi and Lithuanian continents in which Kirundi and Lithuanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kirundi and Lithuanian. Most of the Kirundi speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Lithuanian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kirundi and Lithuanian languages:
Kirundi Interesting Facts:
- Kirundi language is tonal, since it has high and low essential tones.
- Kirundi Language is referred as a language where Meeussen's rule is active, this rule describes a certain pattern of tonal change in Bantu languages.
Lithuanian Interesting Facts:
- Lithuanian has many loanwords that originate from Slavic, Germanic and other Baltic languages.
- "Catheciusmus" is the oldest known book in Lithuanian language in 1547.
The Kirundi language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Kinyarwanda Language whereas Kirundi language is similar to Latvian and derived from Not Available.