Navajo national language and Navajo as a Second Language
Navajo speaking countries include both countries with Navajo national language and Navajo as a second language. Check if Navajo language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Navajo is national language of United States of America.
Compare Navajo speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Navajo vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Navajo is not spoken as second language.
The Navajo countries mentioned under Navajo Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Navajo language.
Navajo as minority language
Countries with Navajo as minority language are also included in Navajo speaking countries.
- Navajo is not spoken as minority language in any of the countries.
Along with Navajo speaking countries check out Navajo speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Navajo speaking countries mainly lie in North America.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Navajo Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Navajo language are Navajo regulators. Navajo is not regulated. The regulatory bodies of Navajo lie in Navajo speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Navajo:
- Navajo language is tonal language, as it heavily relies on pitch to distinguish between similar words.
- Navajo ethinc group is 2nd largest Native American group.
The Navajo language is derived from Not Available and is closely related to Apache Language.