Kirundi and Slovak as Minority Language
In Kirundi and Slovak speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kirundi and Slovak as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kirundi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Slovak as minority language: Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Kirundi and Slovak dialects, then you can go to Kirundi vs Slovak Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kirundi and Slovak Regulators
Kirundi and Slovak speaking countries provide you Kirundi and Slovak regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kirundi is not regulated.Slovak is regulated by Ministry of Culture of the Slovak Republic. Also get to learn, Kirundi and Slovak Language History.
Kirundi and Slovak Continents
Thinking about Kirundi and Slovak continents in which Kirundi and Slovak speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kirundi and Slovak. Most of the Kirundi speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Slovak speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kirundi and Slovak languages:
Kirundi Interesting Facts:
- Kirundi language is tonal, since it has high and low essential tones.
- Kirundi Language is referred as a language where Meeussen's rule is active, this rule describes a certain pattern of tonal change in Bantu languages.
Slovak Interesting Facts:
- Slovak language was written using Glagolitic Alphabets,in 1843.
- Until the end of 18th century, Slovak did not exist as written language.
The Kirundi language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Kinyarwanda Language whereas Kirundi language is similar to Czech Language and derived from Czech-Slovak Language.