Oromo and Uzbek as Minority Language
In Oromo and Uzbek speaking countries you will get the countries which have Oromo and Uzbek as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Oromo as minority language: Somalia.
- Uzbek as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Oromo and Uzbek dialects, then you can go to Oromo vs Uzbek Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Oromo and Uzbek Regulators
Oromo and Uzbek speaking countries provide you Oromo and Uzbek regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Oromo is not regulated.Uzbek is not regulated. Also get to learn, Oromo and Uzbek Language History.
Oromo and Uzbek Continents
Thinking about Oromo and Uzbek continents in which Oromo and Uzbek speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Oromo and Uzbek. Most of the Oromo speaking countries lie in Africa. While Uzbek speaking countries lie in Middle East. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Oromo and Uzbek languages:
Oromo Interesting Facts:
- Oromo language is the third most spoken language in Africa.
- Oromo is most spoken language in Cushitic Family.
Uzbek Interesting Facts:
- Uzbek is officially written in the Latin script, but many people still use Cyrillic script.
- In Uzbek language, there are many loanwords from Russian, Arabic and Persian.
The Oromo language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Somali Language whereas Oromo language is similar to Kazakh and Uyghur Languages and derived from Not Available.