How are you in Oromo and Uzbek
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Oromo and Uzbek then Oromo greetings vs Uzbek greetings helps you.
- How are you in Oromo is Attam jirta/jirtu?.
- How are you in Uzbek is Qalay siz?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Oromo vs Uzbek Dialects.
Other Oromo and Uzbek Greetings
Are you finding few more Oromo greetings vs Uzbek greetings? So let's compare other Oromo and Uzbek greetings.
- Good Morning in Oromo is Attam bulte/bultan.
- Good Night in Oromo is Nagayattii buli.
- Good Morning in Uzbek is Hayirli tong.
- Good Night in Uzbek is Hayirli tun.