Croatian and Urdu as Minority Language
In Croatian and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Croatian and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Croatian as minority language: Austria, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Romania.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Croatian and Urdu dialects, then you can go to Croatian vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Croatian and Urdu Regulators
Croatian and Urdu speaking countries provide you Croatian and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute of Croatian Language and Linguistics regulates Croatian language.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, Croatian and Urdu Language History.
Croatian and Urdu Continents
Thinking about Croatian and Urdu continents in which Croatian and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Croatian and Urdu. Most of the Croatian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Croatian and Urdu languages:
Croatian Interesting Facts:
- In croatian language, everywhere there are words without vowels.
- Though croatian language was born in 9th century, the first written document in croatian was in 11th century.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The Croatian language was derived from Church Slavonic and is similar to Serbain and Bosnian whereas Croatian language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.