Learn How to say Thank you and Sorry in Armenian
In any language it’s important to learn how to say thank you and sorry in Armenian. Find some common phrases in Best Languages to Learn below. Thank you in Armenian is Շնորհակալություն (Shnorhakalut’yun) and Sorry in Armenian is կներեք (knerek’). Armenian greetings such as thank you and sorry are used in formal situations.
Good Morning & Good Night in Armenian
Want to wish Good Morning & Good Night in Armenian? The Armenian greetings like “Good Morning” or “Good Night” are useful to impress or catch attention of anyone around you. By using Armenian greetings, we are showing respect to others in a very efficient way. Good Morning in Armenian is Բարի լույս (Bari luys) and Good Night in Armenian is Բարի գիշեր (Bari gisher). To know more on similar greetings in other languages check Armenian vs Chinese, Armenian vs Spanish, Armenian vs French.
Bye in Armenian
Get to know here what is bye in Armenian. Bye in Armenian language is Ց'տեսություն. In some languages, they say bye and in some they say good-bye.
Other Armenian Greetings
Armenian greetings help to communicate in different places at various situations. Here are some other Armenian greetings which will be useful while communicating in Armenian.
- How are you in Armenian is Ինչպես եք դուք? (Inch’pes yek’ duk’).
- Please in Armenian is Խնդրում եմ (Khndrum yem).
- Good Afternoon in Armenian is Բարի օր (Bari or).
- Good Night in Armenian is Բարի գիշեր (Bari gisher).
- I Love you in Armenian is Ես սիրում եմ քեզ (Yes sirum yem k’yez).
- Excuse me in Armenian is Ներեցեք ինձ (Nerets’yek’ indz).