Urdu and Tagalog as Minority Language
In Urdu and Tagalog speaking countries you will get the countries which have Urdu and Tagalog as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
- Tagalog as minority language: Australia, Canada, Guam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom.
If you want to compare Urdu and Tagalog dialects, then you can go to Urdu vs Tagalog Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Urdu and Tagalog Regulators
Urdu and Tagalog speaking countries provide you Urdu and Tagalog regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan regulates Urdu language.Tagalog is regulated by Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Urdu and Tagalog Language History.
Urdu and Tagalog Continents
Thinking about Urdu and Tagalog continents in which Urdu and Tagalog speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Urdu and Tagalog. Most of the Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Tagalog speaking countries lie in Asia, Australia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Urdu and Tagalog languages:
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
Tagalog Interesting Facts:
- In 1593, "Doctrina Christiana" was first book written in two versions of Tagalog.
- The name "Tagalog" means "native to" and "river". "Tagalog"is derived from taga ilog, which means "inhabitants of the river".
The Urdu language was derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language and is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages whereas Urdu language is similar to Filipino, Cebuano and Spanish Languages and derived from Not Available.