How are you in Urdu and Hebrew
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Urdu and Hebrew then Urdu greetings vs Hebrew greetings helps you.
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
- How are you in Hebrew is מה שלומך? (ma shlomxa).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Urdu vs Hebrew Dialects.
Other Urdu and Hebrew Greetings
Are you finding few more Urdu greetings vs Hebrew greetings? So let's compare other Urdu and Hebrew greetings.
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.
- Good Morning in Hebrew is בוקר טוב (Boker tov).
- Good Night in Hebrew is לילה טוב (Laila tov).