Bodo and German as Minority Language
In Bodo and German speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bodo and German as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bodo as minority language: Not Available.
- German as minority language: Czech Republic, Denmark, Former Soviet Union, France, Hungary, Italy, Namibia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
If you want to compare Bodo and German dialects, then you can go to Bodo vs German Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bodo and German Regulators
Bodo and German speaking countries provide you Bodo and German regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bodo is not regulated.German is regulated by Council for German Orthography. Also get to learn, Bodo and German Language History.
Bodo and German Continents
Thinking about Bodo and German continents in which Bodo and German speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bodo and German. Most of the Bodo speaking countries lie in Asia. While German speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bodo and German languages:
Bodo Interesting Facts:
- In ancient times, Bodo language was written using Assamese script and Roman script.
- Bodo Language is written using Devanagari script since 1963.
German Interesting Facts:
- One of the large group of Indo-Germanic languages is German.
- The second most popular Germanic language spoken today behind English is German language.
The Bodo language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Dimasa language, Garo language, Kokborok language whereas Bodo language is similar to Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and English Languages and derived from Albanian Languages.