German and Urdu as Minority Language
In German and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have German and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- German as minority language: Czech Republic, Denmark, Former Soviet Union, France, Hungary, Italy, Namibia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare German and Urdu dialects, then you can go to German vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
German and Urdu Regulators
German and Urdu speaking countries provide you German and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Council for German Orthography regulates German language.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, German and Urdu Language History.
German and Urdu Continents
Thinking about German and Urdu continents in which German and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on German and Urdu. Most of the German speaking countries lie in Europe. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of German and Urdu languages:
German Interesting Facts:
- One of the large group of Indo-Germanic languages is German.
- The second most popular Germanic language spoken today behind English is German language.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The German language was derived from Albanian Languages and is similar to Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and English Languages whereas German language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.