Bodo national language and Bodo as a Second Language
Bodo speaking countries include both countries with Bodo national language and Bodo as a second language. Check if Bodo language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Bodo is national language of Assam, India.
Compare Bodo speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Bodo vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Bodo is second language of Not Available.
The Bodo countries mentioned under Bodo Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Bodo language.
Bodo as minority language
Countries with Bodo as minority language are also included in Bodo speaking countries.
- Bodo is spoken as minority language in Not Available.
Along with Bodo speaking countries check out Bodo speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Bodo speaking countries mainly lie in Asia.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Bodo Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Bodo language are Bodo regulators. Bodo is not regulated. The regulatory bodies of Bodo lie in Bodo speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Bodo:
- In ancient times, Bodo language was written using Assamese script and Roman script.
- Bodo Language is written using Devanagari script since 1963.
The Bodo language is derived from Not Available and is closely related to Dimasa language, Garo language, Kokborok language.