How are you in Armenian and Swahili
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Armenian and Swahili then Armenian greetings vs Swahili greetings helps you.
- How are you in Armenian is Ինչպես եք դուք? (Inch’pes yek’ duk’).
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Armenian vs Swahili Dialects.
Other Armenian and Swahili Greetings
Are you finding few more Armenian greetings vs Swahili greetings? So let's compare other Armenian and Swahili greetings.
- Good Morning in Armenian is Բարի լույս (Bari luys).
- Good Night in Armenian is Բարի գիշեր (Bari gisher).
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.