How are you in Swahili and Cebuano
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Swahili and Cebuano then Swahili greetings vs Cebuano greetings helps you.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
- How are you in Cebuano is Kumusta man ka?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Swahili vs Cebuano Dialects.
Other Swahili and Cebuano Greetings
Are you finding few more Swahili greetings vs Cebuano greetings? So let's compare other Swahili and Cebuano greetings.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.
- Good Morning in Cebuano is Maayong Buntag.
- Good Night in Cebuano is Maayong Gabii.