How are you in Arabic and Turkish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Arabic and Turkish then Arabic greetings vs Turkish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
- How are you in Turkish is Nasılsın?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Arabic vs Turkish Dialects.
Other Arabic and Turkish Greetings
Are you finding few more Arabic greetings vs Turkish greetings? So let's compare other Arabic and Turkish greetings.
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.
- Good Morning in Turkish is günaydın.
- Good Night in Turkish is İyi Geceler.