How are you in Turkish and Greek
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Turkish and Greek then Turkish greetings vs Greek greetings helps you.
- How are you in Turkish is Nasılsın?.
- How are you in Greek is πώς είσαι (pó̱s eísai).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Turkish vs Greek Dialects.
Other Turkish and Greek Greetings
Are you finding few more Turkish greetings vs Greek greetings? So let's compare other Turkish and Greek greetings.
- Good Morning in Turkish is günaydın.
- Good Night in Turkish is İyi Geceler.
- Good Morning in Greek is καλημέρα (kali̱méra).
- Good Night in Greek is Καληνυχτα (Kali̱nychta).