How are you in Turkish and Dutch
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Turkish and Dutch then Turkish greetings vs Dutch greetings helps you.
- How are you in Turkish is Nasılsın?.
- How are you in Dutch is hoe gaat het met je?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Turkish vs Dutch Dialects.
Other Turkish and Dutch Greetings
Are you finding few more Turkish greetings vs Dutch greetings? So let's compare other Turkish and Dutch greetings.
- Good Morning in Turkish is günaydın.
- Good Night in Turkish is İyi Geceler.
- Good Morning in Dutch is goedemorgen.
- Good Night in Dutch is goede Nacht.