Arabic and Turkish as Minority Language
In Arabic and Turkish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Turkish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Turkish as minority language: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Iraq, Kosovo, Macedonia, Romania.
If you want to compare Arabic and Turkish dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Turkish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Turkish Regulators
Arabic and Turkish speaking countries provide you Arabic and Turkish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Turkish is regulated by Turkish Language Association. Also get to learn, Arabic and Turkish Language History.
Arabic and Turkish Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Turkish continents in which Arabic and Turkish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Turkish. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Turkish speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Turkish languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Turkish Interesting Facts:
- Turkish language oldest written records are found upon stone monuments in Central Asia, in Orhun, Yenisey and Talas regions.
- Turkish language was developed in the Middle East, streching all the way to Eastern Europe.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Azerbaijani Language and derived from Not Available.