Afrikaans and Bosnian as Minority Language
In Afrikaans and Bosnian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Afrikaans and Bosnian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Afrikaans as minority language: Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Bosnian as minority language: Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia.
If you want to compare Afrikaans and Bosnian dialects, then you can go to Afrikaans vs Bosnian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Afrikaans and Bosnian Regulators
Afrikaans and Bosnian speaking countries provide you Afrikaans and Bosnian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Die Taalkommissie, National Languages Committee regulates Afrikaans language.Bosnian is regulated by University of Sarajevo. Also get to learn, Afrikaans and Bosnian Language History.
Afrikaans and Bosnian Continents
Thinking about Afrikaans and Bosnian continents in which Afrikaans and Bosnian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Afrikaans and Bosnian. Most of the Afrikaans speaking countries lie in Africa. While Bosnian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Afrikaans and Bosnian languages:
Afrikaans Interesting Facts:
- Afrikaans Language is a mixture of English, Dutch, German, French and some South African language like Xhosa.
- Afrikaans Language lacks case and gender distinctions.
Bosnian Interesting Facts:
- South Slavic language group developed Bosnian Language.
- The muslim Bosnians are referred as "Bosniaks", who are the primary speakers of Bosnian language.
The Afrikaans language was derived from Dutch Language and is similar to Dutch Language whereas Afrikaans language is similar to Serbian and Croatian and derived from Not Available.