Kazakh national language and Kazakh as a Second Language
Kazakh speaking countries include both countries with Kazakh national language and Kazakh as a second language. Check if Kazakh language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Kazakh is national language of Gambia, Kazakhstan.
Compare Kazakh speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Kazakh vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Kazakh is not spoken as second language.
The Kazakh countries mentioned under Kazakh Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Kazakh language.
Kazakh as minority language
Countries with Kazakh as minority language are also included in Kazakh speaking countries.
- Kazakh is spoken as minority language in Afganistan, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, People's Republic of China, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
Along with Kazakh speaking countries check out Kazakh speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Kazakh speaking countries mainly lie in Asia, Europe.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Kazakh Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Kazakh language are Kazakh regulators. Kazakh is regulated by Kazakh language agency. The regulatory bodies of Kazakh lie in Kazakh speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Kazakh:
- The Kazakh language can be written using a variety of scripts.
- Kazakh Language contains many words from Russian, Arabic, Mongol, Persian and other Turkic languages.
The Kazakh language is derived from Not Available and is closely related to Turkish and Uzbek Languages.