Uzbek and Cantonese as Minority Language
In Uzbek and Cantonese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Uzbek and Cantonese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Uzbek as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Cantonese as minority language: Hawaii.
If you want to compare Uzbek and Cantonese dialects, then you can go to Uzbek vs Cantonese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Uzbek and Cantonese Regulators
Uzbek and Cantonese speaking countries provide you Uzbek and Cantonese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Uzbek is not regulated.Cantonese is regulated by Civil Service Bureau, Government of Hong Kong, Official Language Division. Also get to learn, Uzbek and Cantonese Language History.
Uzbek and Cantonese Continents
Thinking about Uzbek and Cantonese continents in which Uzbek and Cantonese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Uzbek and Cantonese. Most of the Uzbek speaking countries lie in Middle East. While Cantonese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Uzbek and Cantonese languages:
Uzbek Interesting Facts:
- Uzbek is officially written in the Latin script, but many people still use Cyrillic script.
- In Uzbek language, there are many loanwords from Russian, Arabic and Persian.
Cantonese Interesting Facts:
- Cantonese have lot of slangs, many of them include words that do not make sense at all and some also have English in them.
- Even though Cantonese and Mandarin are dialects of Chinese, Cantonese has 8 tones instead of Mandarin's 4.
The Uzbek language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Kazakh and Uyghur Languages whereas Uzbek language is similar to Chinese Language and derived from Not Available.