Swedish and Urdu as Minority Language
In Swedish and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Swedish and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Swedish as minority language: Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Swedish and Urdu dialects, then you can go to Swedish vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Swedish and Urdu Regulators
Swedish and Urdu speaking countries provide you Swedish and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Languages of Finland, Swedish Academy, Swedish Language Council regulates Swedish language.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, Swedish and Urdu Language History.
Swedish and Urdu Continents
Thinking about Swedish and Urdu continents in which Swedish and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Swedish and Urdu. Most of the Swedish speaking countries lie in Antartica, Europe. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Swedish and Urdu languages:
Swedish Interesting Facts:
- In Swedish language, article comes after noun.
- Most of the words in Swedish language began "S" than any other letter.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The Swedish language was derived from Old Norse Language and is similar to Norwegian and Danish Language whereas Swedish language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.