How are you in Somali and Chinese
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Somali and Chinese then Somali greetings vs Chinese greetings helps you.
- How are you in Somali is Sidee tahay ?.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Somali vs Chinese Dialects.
Other Somali and Chinese Greetings
Are you finding few more Somali greetings vs Chinese greetings? So let's compare other Somali and Chinese greetings.
- Good Morning in Somali is Subax wanaagsan.
- Good Night in Somali is Habeenka Good.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).