How Many People Speak Chinese and Malayalam Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Chinese vs Malayalam Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Chinese and Malayalam Dialects.
- Mandarin speaking population: 960,000,000.00
- Wu speaking population: 80,000,000.00
- Yue speaking population: 60,000,000.00
- Judeo-Malayalam speaking population: Not Available
- Mappila speaking population: Not Available
- Pandy Malayalam speaking population: Not Available
More on Chinese and Malayalam Dialects
Explore more on Chinese and Malayalam dialects to understand them. The Chinese vs Malayalam dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.