Vietnamese national language and Vietnamese as a Second Language
Vietnamese speaking countries include both countries with Vietnamese national language and Vietnamese as a second language. Check if Vietnamese language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Vietnamese is national language of Vietnam.
Compare Vietnamese speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Vietnamese vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Vietnamese is second language of Australia, East Asia, North America, Southeast Asia, Western Europe.
The Vietnamese countries mentioned under Vietnamese Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Vietnamese language.
Vietnamese as minority language
Countries with Vietnamese as minority language are also included in Vietnamese speaking countries.
- Vietnamese is spoken as minority language in Czech Republic.
Along with Vietnamese speaking countries check out Vietnamese speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Vietnamese speaking countries mainly lie in Asia.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Vietnamese Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Vietnamese language are Vietnamese regulators. Vietnamese is not regulated. The regulatory bodies of Vietnamese lie in Vietnamese speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Vietnamese:
- The vocabulary of Vietnamese language is influenced by Chinese Language.
- The only language in East Asia that uses the Latin alphabet is Vietnamese.
The Vietnamese language is derived from Chinese Language and is closely related to Chinese Language.