Chinese and Kannada as Minority Language
In Chinese and Kannada speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Kannada as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Kannada as minority language: Andra Pradesh, Goa, kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Telangana.
If you want to compare Chinese and Kannada dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Kannada Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Kannada Regulators
Chinese and Kannada speaking countries provide you Chinese and Kannada regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Kannada is regulated by Various academies and the Government of Karnataka. Also get to learn, Chinese and Kannada Language History.
Chinese and Kannada Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Kannada continents in which Chinese and Kannada speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Kannada. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kannada speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Kannada languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Kannada Interesting Facts:
- Kannada is the third oldest language after Sanskrit and Tamil of India
- Kannada language is only Indian language which got maximum i.e. 8 GyanaPeetha Awards.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Telugu and derived from Sanskrit Language.