Chinese and Malayalam as Minority Language
In Chinese and Malayalam speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Malayalam as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Malayalam as minority language: Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
If you want to compare Chinese and Malayalam dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Malayalam Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Malayalam Regulators
Chinese and Malayalam speaking countries provide you Chinese and Malayalam regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Malayalam is regulated by Academy for Malayalam literature, Government of Kerala. Also get to learn, Chinese and Malayalam Language History.
Chinese and Malayalam Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Malayalam continents in which Chinese and Malayalam speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Malayalam. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Malayalam speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Malayalam languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Malayalam Interesting Facts:
- Malayalam language has 54 literals. Same sounds have different versions to it.
- Malayalam script is reffered as "Rod Script" and it is derived from the Grantha script, which was developed from Indic script of Brahmi.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Tamil and Sanskrit Languages and derived from Sanskrit Language.