Slovak and Bhojpuri as Minority Language
In Slovak and Bhojpuri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Slovak and Bhojpuri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Slovak as minority language: Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine.
- Bhojpuri as minority language: Fiji, Guyana, Jamaica, Mauritius, Nepal, Pakistan, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago.
If you want to compare Slovak and Bhojpuri dialects, then you can go to Slovak vs Bhojpuri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Slovak and Bhojpuri Regulators
Slovak and Bhojpuri speaking countries provide you Slovak and Bhojpuri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Ministry of Culture of the Slovak Republic regulates Slovak language.Bhojpuri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Slovak and Bhojpuri Language History.
Slovak and Bhojpuri Continents
Thinking about Slovak and Bhojpuri continents in which Slovak and Bhojpuri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Slovak and Bhojpuri. Most of the Slovak speaking countries lie in Europe. While Bhojpuri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Slovak and Bhojpuri languages:
Slovak Interesting Facts:
- Slovak language was written using Glagolitic Alphabets,in 1843.
- Until the end of 18th century, Slovak did not exist as written language.
Bhojpuri Interesting Facts:
- Bhojpuri was anciently written in Kaithi scripts.
- In Mughal Era, Kaithi script was used in administrative purposes for writing in Bhojpuri language.
The Slovak language was derived from Czech-Slovak Language and is similar to Czech Language whereas Slovak language is similar to Maithili and Magahi and derived from Sanskrit Language.