Bhojpuri and Sundanese as Minority Language
In Bhojpuri and Sundanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bhojpuri and Sundanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bhojpuri as minority language: Fiji, Guyana, Jamaica, Mauritius, Nepal, Pakistan, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Bhojpuri and Sundanese dialects, then you can go to Bhojpuri vs Sundanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bhojpuri and Sundanese Regulators
Bhojpuri and Sundanese speaking countries provide you Bhojpuri and Sundanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bhojpuri is not regulated.Sundanese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Bhojpuri and Sundanese Language History.
Bhojpuri and Sundanese Continents
Thinking about Bhojpuri and Sundanese continents in which Bhojpuri and Sundanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bhojpuri and Sundanese. Most of the Bhojpuri speaking countries lie in Asia. While Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bhojpuri and Sundanese languages:
Bhojpuri Interesting Facts:
- Bhojpuri was anciently written in Kaithi scripts.
- In Mughal Era, Kaithi script was used in administrative purposes for writing in Bhojpuri language.
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
The Bhojpuri language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Maithili and Magahi whereas Bhojpuri language is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages and derived from Not Available.