How are you in Sinhalese and Meithei
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Sinhalese and Meithei then Sinhalese greetings vs Meithei greetings helps you.
- How are you in Sinhalese is ඔබ කොහොමද (oba kohomada).
- How are you in Meithei is Nung_ngai_biribra adombo?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Sinhalese vs Meithei Dialects.
Other Sinhalese and Meithei Greetings
Are you finding few more Sinhalese greetings vs Meithei greetings? So let's compare other Sinhalese and Meithei greetings.
- Good Morning in Sinhalese is සුභ උදෑසනක් (subha udǣsanak).
- Good Night in Sinhalese is සුභ රාත්රියක් (subha rātriyak).
- Good Morning in Meithei is Nongale haugatl.
- Good Night in Meithei is Athengba Ahing.