How are you in Quechua and Urdu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Quechua and Urdu then Quechua greetings vs Urdu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Quechua is Allillanchu.
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Quechua vs Urdu Dialects.
Other Quechua and Urdu Greetings
Are you finding few more Quechua greetings vs Urdu greetings? So let's compare other Quechua and Urdu greetings.
- Good Morning in Quechua is Wuynus diyas.
- Good Night in Quechua is Allin tuta.
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.