Khasi national language and Khasi as a Second Language
Khasi speaking countries include both countries with Khasi national language and Khasi as a second language. Check if Khasi language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Khasi is national language of Bangladesh, India.
Compare Khasi speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Khasi vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Khasi is second language of Not Available.
The Khasi countries mentioned under Khasi Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Khasi language.
Khasi as minority language
Countries with Khasi as minority language are also included in Khasi speaking countries.
- Khasi is spoken as minority language in Not Available.
Along with Khasi speaking countries check out Khasi speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Khasi speaking countries mainly lie in Asia.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Khasi Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Khasi language are Khasi regulators. Khasi is not regulated. The regulatory bodies of Khasi lie in Khasi speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Khasi:
- Khasi language contain a large number of loanwords from Bengali and Hindi Languages.
- There is significant dialectal variation in khasi language, since several dialects have only partial mutual intelligibility.
The Khasi language is derived from Not Available and is closely related to Not Available.