How Many People Speak Urdu and Assamese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Urdu vs Assamese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Urdu and Assamese Dialects.
- Dakhini speaking population: 11,000,000.00
- Hyderabadi Urdu speaking population: Not Available
- Rekhta speaking population: Not Available
- Kamrupi speaking population: 6,000,000.00
- Goalpariya speaking population: Not Available
- Bhakatiya speaking population: Not Available
More on Urdu and Assamese Dialects
Explore more on Urdu and Assamese dialects to understand them. The Urdu vs Assamese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.