Quechua and Urdu as Minority Language
In Quechua and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Quechua and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Quechua as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Quechua and Urdu dialects, then you can go to Quechua vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Quechua and Urdu Regulators
Quechua and Urdu speaking countries provide you Quechua and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Quechua is not regulated.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, Quechua and Urdu Language History.
Quechua and Urdu Continents
Thinking about Quechua and Urdu continents in which Quechua and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Quechua and Urdu. Most of the Quechua speaking countries lie in South America. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Quechua and Urdu languages:
Quechua Interesting Facts:
- One of the most widely spoken indigenous language in the America is Quechua.
- Quechua language has borrowed many words from Spanish.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The Quechua language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Quechua language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.