Polish and Urdu as Minority Language
In Polish and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Polish and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Polish as minority language: Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Polish and Urdu dialects, then you can go to Polish vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Polish and Urdu Regulators
Polish and Urdu speaking countries provide you Polish and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Polish Language Council (Rada Języka Polskiego) regulates Polish language.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, Polish and Urdu Language History.
Polish and Urdu Continents
Thinking about Polish and Urdu continents in which Polish and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Polish and Urdu. Most of the Polish speaking countries lie in Europe. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Polish and Urdu languages:
Polish Interesting Facts:
- Polish Language has many loanwords from Russian, Czech, French, Italian, Hebrew and German Languages.
- The earliest writings found in polish language was list of persons and place names, is dated to 1136.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The Polish language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Czech, Slovak, Serbian Languages whereas Polish language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.