Urdu and Japanese as Minority Language
In Urdu and Japanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Urdu and Japanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
If you want to compare Urdu and Japanese dialects, then you can go to Urdu vs Japanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Urdu and Japanese Regulators
Urdu and Japanese speaking countries provide you Urdu and Japanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan regulates Urdu language.Japanese is regulated by Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education. Also get to learn, Urdu and Japanese Language History.
Urdu and Japanese Continents
Thinking about Urdu and Japanese continents in which Urdu and Japanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Urdu and Japanese. Most of the Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Urdu and Japanese languages:
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
The Urdu language was derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language and is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages whereas Urdu language is similar to Korean Language and derived from Not Available.