Urdu and Chinese as Minority Language
In Urdu and Chinese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Urdu and Chinese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
If you want to compare Urdu and Chinese dialects, then you can go to Urdu vs Chinese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Urdu and Chinese Regulators
Urdu and Chinese speaking countries provide you Urdu and Chinese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan regulates Urdu language.Chinese is regulated by Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council. Also get to learn, Urdu and Chinese Language History.
Urdu and Chinese Continents
Thinking about Urdu and Chinese continents in which Urdu and Chinese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Urdu and Chinese. Most of the Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Urdu and Chinese languages:
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
The Urdu language was derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language and is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages whereas Urdu language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.