Polish and Japanese as Minority Language
In Polish and Japanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Polish and Japanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Polish as minority language: Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
If you want to compare Polish and Japanese dialects, then you can go to Polish vs Japanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Polish and Japanese Regulators
Polish and Japanese speaking countries provide you Polish and Japanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Polish Language Council (Rada Języka Polskiego) regulates Polish language.Japanese is regulated by Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education. Also get to learn, Polish and Japanese Language History.
Polish and Japanese Continents
Thinking about Polish and Japanese continents in which Polish and Japanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Polish and Japanese. Most of the Polish speaking countries lie in Europe. While Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Polish and Japanese languages:
Polish Interesting Facts:
- Polish Language has many loanwords from Russian, Czech, French, Italian, Hebrew and German Languages.
- The earliest writings found in polish language was list of persons and place names, is dated to 1136.
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
The Polish language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Czech, Slovak, Serbian Languages whereas Polish language is similar to Korean Language and derived from Not Available.