How are you in Japanese and German
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Japanese and German then Japanese greetings vs German greetings helps you.
- How are you in Japanese is お元気ですか (O genki desu ka?).
- How are you in German is Wie geht es dir?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Japanese vs German Dialects.
Other Japanese and German Greetings
Are you finding few more Japanese greetings vs German greetings? So let's compare other Japanese and German greetings.
- Good Morning in Japanese is おはよう (Ohayō).
- Good Night in Japanese is おやすみなさい (Oyasuminasai).
- Good Morning in German is guten Morgen.
- Good Night in German is gute Nacht.