Norwegian and Cebuano as Minority Language
In Norwegian and Cebuano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Norwegian and Cebuano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Norwegian as minority language: Nynorsk.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Norwegian and Cebuano dialects, then you can go to Norwegian vs Cebuano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Norwegian and Cebuano Regulators
Norwegian and Cebuano speaking countries provide you Norwegian and Cebuano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Norwegian Language Council regulates Norwegian language.Cebuano is regulated by Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters. Also get to learn, Norwegian and Cebuano Language History.
Norwegian and Cebuano Continents
Thinking about Norwegian and Cebuano continents in which Norwegian and Cebuano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Norwegian and Cebuano. Most of the Norwegian speaking countries lie in Europe, South America. While Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Norwegian and Cebuano languages:
Norwegian Interesting Facts:
- Bergen is one of the Norwegian dialect which has only two genders: common and neuter.
- Since Norwegian language uses pitch accents, it has musical quality and are sometimes employed to distinguish the meanings of homonyms.
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
The Norwegian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Swedish and Danish Languages whereas Norwegian language is similar to Hiligaynon Language and derived from Island of Cebu.