Cebuano and Punjabi as Minority Language
In Cebuano and Punjabi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Cebuano and Punjabi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Punjabi as minority language: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Cebuano and Punjabi dialects, then you can go to Cebuano vs Punjabi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Cebuano and Punjabi Regulators
Cebuano and Punjabi speaking countries provide you Cebuano and Punjabi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters regulates Cebuano language.Punjabi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Cebuano and Punjabi Language History.
Cebuano and Punjabi Continents
Thinking about Cebuano and Punjabi continents in which Cebuano and Punjabi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Cebuano and Punjabi. Most of the Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Punjabi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Cebuano and Punjabi languages:
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
Punjabi Interesting Facts:
- Punjabi is 2nd most spoken in United Kingdom and 4th most spoken in Canada.
- Punjabi is tonal language, by using various tones Punjabi speakers are able to differentiate between words.
The Cebuano language was derived from Island of Cebu and is similar to Hiligaynon Language whereas Cebuano language is similar to Hindi Language and derived from Sanskrit Language.