Malaysian and Punjabi as Minority Language
In Malaysian and Punjabi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malaysian and Punjabi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malaysian as minority language: Thailand.
- Punjabi as minority language: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Malaysian and Punjabi dialects, then you can go to Malaysian vs Punjabi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malaysian and Punjabi Regulators
Malaysian and Punjabi speaking countries provide you Malaysian and Punjabi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka regulates Malaysian language.Punjabi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Malaysian and Punjabi Language History.
Malaysian and Punjabi Continents
Thinking about Malaysian and Punjabi continents in which Malaysian and Punjabi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malaysian and Punjabi. Most of the Malaysian speaking countries lie in Asia. While Punjabi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malaysian and Punjabi languages:
Malaysian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
Punjabi Interesting Facts:
- Punjabi is 2nd most spoken in United Kingdom and 4th most spoken in Canada.
- Punjabi is tonal language, by using various tones Punjabi speakers are able to differentiate between words.
The Malaysian language was derived from Tamil Language and is similar to Indonesian Language whereas Malaysian language is similar to Hindi Language and derived from Sanskrit Language.