How are you in Malagasy and Tibetan
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Malagasy and Tibetan then Malagasy greetings vs Tibetan greetings helps you.
- How are you in Malagasy is Manao ahoana!.
- How are you in Tibetan is ཁྱེད་རང་སྐུ་གཇུགས་བདེ་པོ་ཡིན་པས།
(kayrang kusu debo yimbay?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Malagasy vs Tibetan Dialects.
Other Malagasy and Tibetan Greetings
Are you finding few more Malagasy greetings vs Tibetan greetings? So let's compare other Malagasy and Tibetan greetings.
- Good Morning in Malagasy is Maraina tsara.
- Good Night in Malagasy is Alina tsara.
- Good Morning in Tibetan is སྔ་དྲོ་བདེ་ལེགས། (nga-to delek).
- Good Night in Tibetan is གཟིམ་ལཇག་གནང་དགོས་། (sim-jah nahng-go).