Malagasy and Tulu as Minority Language
In Malagasy and Tulu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malagasy and Tulu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malagasy as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Tulu as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Malagasy and Tulu dialects, then you can go to Malagasy vs Tulu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malagasy and Tulu Regulators
Malagasy and Tulu speaking countries provide you Malagasy and Tulu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Malagasy is not regulated.Tulu is not regulated. Also get to learn, Malagasy and Tulu Language History.
Malagasy and Tulu Continents
Thinking about Malagasy and Tulu continents in which Malagasy and Tulu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malagasy and Tulu. Most of the Malagasy speaking countries lie in Africa. While Tulu speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malagasy and Tulu languages:
Malagasy Interesting Facts:
- Malagasy language was originated in southeast Asia, since it shares several common words and meanings with Indonesian Languages.
- About 93% of the basic vocabulary is of Malayo-Polynesian origin in Malagasy language.
Tulu Interesting Facts:
- Tulu script is similar to Thigalaya script, which was one of the earliest scripts such as Persian and Latin.
- Tulu is a protoDravidian i.e original language.
The Malagasy language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Malagasy language is similar to Kannada Language and derived from Not Available.